by Veronika Altenbach
Akeneo PIM Growth Edition makes an important contribution to supporting smaller and mid-sized companies that need to compete with the big players in today's world. For more products to reach the market faster across the preferred channels, it requires high-quality data managed with limited resources within the organization.
With the Growth Edition, even medium-sized companies become product experience management champions. Easily expand into new channels or open up new markets as a retailer.
Start your PXM journey with Akeneo PIM Growth Edition in the SaaS model and benefit from the core functionalities of the Enterprise Edition.
- Collect all product information from different sources in one place.
- Use the flexibility to design and customize your catalog structure, including categories, families, channels, and locations.
- Enrich your product information with all the information and data for a great product experience across all of your channels.
- Monitor the progress of your content enrichment to ensure you don't miss an important attribute, or process a collection of selected products simultaneously with the so-called «bulk actions».
- Publish your product content directly to your e-commerce stores through seamless integrations.
- Make use of the same export functions and connectors as in the Enterprise Edition.
These benefits come with Akeneo PIM Growth Edition with no additional installation, upgrade or maintenance effort. Additionally, the Growth Edition is backed by Akeneo Customer Success and Technical Support.
Seize the opportunity to acquire a PIM system that is quickly ready to use, without having to worry about updates and maintenance, and deliver a great product experience to your customers.
Start your future PXM journey with the cost-effective Akeneo PIM Growth Edition. Free up resources to focus on the strategically important tasks.
Get an outlook on the ZHAW PIM study 2021.
Together with our partner novomind, we provide you with an exclusive insight into expert opinions and assessments on the use of PIM systems.
novomind stands for intelligent software solutions that are used worldwide and, with over 400 employees, is one of the European technology leaders for modern omnichannel commerce and customer service. Satisfied customers include C&A, CTS Eventim, Globetrotter, Görtz, Mammut, OTTO, Ernsting's family, EnBW, babywalz and Sixt. International corporations, medium-sized companies and associations have relied on the partnership for many years.